Monday, February 4, 2019

Sodium Lauryl Sulphate my baby girl




Sodium Lauryl Sulphate is an industrial cleaner manufacturers put in many toothpaste products, including the one I use (which is now in the trash) Crest whitening with baking soda and peroxide.  I found this out a while back when about a week and a half ago when I had some mouth sores. These were not from using the toothpaste but when I got cholera (or something like cholera) and spent an entire night hosing down the toilet from my top and bottom ends. The shit looked like rice water and the diarrhea lasted a long ass time, I also couldn't store water in my body so that's why I think it's cholera. I'm not in the United States either in case you are wondering,I'm in Africa currently,

Anyway these sores were hurting so I checked on how to treat them and my buddy sodium lauryl sulphate popped on the screen, with a couple articles recommending not to use toothpase with this ingredient as it may make the sore worse. I then, this morning was watching a million dollar extreme video. At the end of the video there's a big chunk of text that Sam probably wrote, about the downfall of Western Civilization. In the paragraph he brings up toothpaste and gum recession and SLS again. It felt way too coincidental so my toothpaste is now trashed.

I also found another website that has a bunch of information on all the ingredients for a bunch of different cosmetic products and rates them on their danger to humanity from like 1 to 8 I think. the website is www.ewg.com and you can look up what products you use and the fucked up effects they can do to you.



No comments:

Post a Comment